Construction aerial photos and mapping can help in a number of ways:
- Developers can see and measure the construction areas before work has even begun. 2D and 3D maps allow engineers to perform a site survey quickly and easily and develop more accurate time estimates for projects.
- Banks can see how construction is progressing and compare progress over time to help foresee or avoid cost overruns. Time-lapse videos can track progress and make a great final present to the buyer.
- Work and materials can be quickly measured by size or volume.
- Orthographic maps stitch together hundreds of high-resolution photos to produce incredibly detailed photographs for site planning.
- Easily document site size and activities for insurance purposes and environmental impacts.
- Improve safety by inspecting structures and equipment using high-resolution images and movies instead of putting workers in a potentially dangerous situation.
At Central Mass Aerial, our construction products range from simple overhead pictures documenting work to full 2D and 3D mapping – data that can be imported into AutoDesk engineering solutions.